[Battlemesh] I'd like to ask the place where I work to endorse the WBM

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sat Feb 9 10:37:08 UTC 2013

Hey,

I think the place where I work might be interested in endorsing the
battlemesh and lend (i underline lend and not donate.. unfortunately the
economy is in the state that we know)some hardware, like some ubiquiti
picostationsor stuff like that.

The place is called "Cineca" and is the biggest research and
supercomputing consortium in Italy:
http://www.cineca.it/en

Do you think it might be worth asking? And would it be inline with the
spirit of the event?

I think it wouldn't cost them much and it would benefit them to send
someone else other than me because my team works heavily with OpenWRT
and wifi stuff.

Federico