[Battlemesh] Logistic from Copenhagen to Aalborg

Martin Hundebøll martin at hundeboll.net
Tue Feb 12 10:37:37 UTC 2013

Hi All,

On 2013-02-12 11:13, Antonio Quartulli wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:04:03AM +0100, Saverio Proto wrote:
>> Hello Folks,
>>
>> it will be at least 4 of us from Ninux to come to Battlemesh. Also for
>> this year I am in ! :)
>>
>> We wanto to fly to Copenhagen to have a look around, most probably we
>> arrive there the saturday before the event.
>>
>> Anyone has good information about what is the best transportation from
>> Copenhagen to Aalborg ??
>
> While trying to book with Lufthansa I've seen that there is a short range flight
> from Copenhagen to Aalborg (it is operated by a Danish airline).
>
> But maybe Martin can give you some information about something cheaper.

There are to airlines operating on CPH - Aalborg: SAS and Norwegian and
they are usually cheaper than train/rental when booking early. I always
recommend http://momondo.com when booking flights - it will give you the
cheapest options for sure...

Some examples for getting from CPH to Aalborg and back:
Train:  2 x 4:39 hours and 2 x  56.29 €
Plain:  2 x 0:45 hours and 2 x  53.74 €
Rental: 2 x 3:55 houes and 1 x 341.49 € (plus extra mileage)

So I know what I would choose :)

--
Kind Regards
Martin Hundebøll