[Battlemesh] Logistic questions for WBM

Martin Hundebøll martin at hundeboll.net
Tue Feb 12 10:50:34 UTC 2013

Hi Federico,

On 2013-02-11 19:14, Nemesis wrote:
> And I would like to add to the questions, what if won't use all the
> nights we pay in the 200€? Is it possible to free the room for those
> days we know we won't be there (maybe 1 night only) and save some money?

The deal with the hotel is that we pay only for the rooms we use and the
nights that we use them. So we (the event itself) will save some money,
when people arrive later or depart earlier. As written in my previous
email, I will request more details when we are approaching the event and
people know their travelling plans.

// Martin

--
Kind Regards