[Battlemesh] guifi.net people WBMv6 endorsement

Nicolás Echániz nicoechaniz at codigosur.org
Mon Feb 18 01:30:17 UTC 2013

On 02/14/2013 01:00 PM, Roger Baig Viñas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 14 February 2013 16:26, Antonio Quartulli <ordex at autistici.org> wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 04:08:50PM +0100, Roger Baig Viñas wrote:
>>> Hi Antonio,

>>> Mistake! Fixed/ing...
>>>
>>> Also improved the URL:
>>> http://guifi.net/WBMv6Endorse
>>
>> ehm..La pàgina sol·licitada no s'ha pogut trobar!!
>
> We are trying to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Roger, there were still some problems with this paragraph I believie:

"We hope we will be able to share our experience in integrating optical
fibre in community networks, costumising OpenWRT firmware (we maqMp.cat
firw), and in participating in international projects."

there are some missing chars/words, and I believe "costumising" should
read "customizing". I fixed it, but you could check to see if it's ok.

cheers
NicoEchániz