[Battlemesh] Talks Agenda at the battlemesh, my proposals

Antonio Quartulli ordex at autistici.org
Mon Feb 25 13:55:09 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 02:46:53PM +0100, Saverio Proto wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I see the Agenda il still empty:
> http://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV6/Agenda
>
> I would like to make a couple of talks.
> The first is:
> Ninux Routing Architecture.
> This will explain how the Ninux network is doing routing, it will be a
> summary of this document:
>
> http://blog.ninux.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/NinuxRoma-RoutingArchitecture-DocumentVersion0.pdf
>
> We use olsrd. bgp and batman. It will be a story of how mixing all
> this stuff together.
>
> I am actually now working on a more updated version of that document.
>
> Second, If you think it is interesting I would like to make a talk on
> git advanced stuff.
> Most of open source projects use git, but most of people use git as
> svn because they don't know the advanced features. Do you think the
> talk to git is interesting for the battlemesh community ?

Of course! But then you have to be ready to fight! :D git can be used is a lot
of different ways for doing "strange" and also wonderful stuff, therefore we may
also want to compare and show pros and cons :)

I'd be very interested in listening to such a talk.

It may not be entirely on-topic, but still I think that some/most of us would be
interested in learning something more about it.

Thanks Saverio!

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli