[Battlemesh] Promote WBMv6: ENDORSEMENTS?

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Jan 15 17:50:23 UTC 2013

Hey,

why don't we use "Endorsements" from well known communities to promote
the WBMv6?

For example:

"<COMMUNITY_NAME> endorses the Wireless Battle of the Mesh v6 and
approximately 5 members will participate.
* <name1>: <role>
* <name2>: <role>"

next steps:

 1. apply logo of <COMMUNITY_NAME>on the digital poster
 2. ask many communities to endorse the event
 3. repeat previous steps for each community endorsing

I'm sorry for being short but i'm sure you guys got what I meant!

I'm sure it would be a powerful way to convince people in investing
their money for this event.

Let me know

Federico