[Battlemesh] Announcing the Wireless Battle Mesh v6 (15th of April - 21st of April 2013, Aalborg, Denmark)

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Jan 15 21:50:42 UTC 2013

Hey George!

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 09:24:04PM +0200, George Kleissiaris wrote:
> Hello from Greece!
>
> I wish all the best for a successful battlemesh in Aalborg and hopefully will be able to join you. But I can't tell for sure yet.

It would be great to see you there! :)

> By the way i would like to announce that we have some money left from the previous battlemesh in Athens and Sarantaporo Warm-up (507€) and we would like to pass them to the next battlemesh organizers. Could you please suggest a way to sent this amount of money?

Well, that's a suprise that something is left over after all the parties we had in greece. ;)
If there is really something left, you should talk to Martin Hundeboll (martin at hundeboll.net),
he handles the financial stuff (among other things). I'm sure you can work out something.

Cheers,
	Simon