[Battlemesh] Promote WBMv6: ENDORSEMENTS?

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Wed Jan 16 11:15:08 UTC 2013

Ok, good!

I'm sure ninux would like to be there too.

We should try to get as many endorsements as possible from the community
networking and wifi community as possible.

  * wireless communities
  * routing protocols
  * open source softwares (openWRT would be nice and whatever else we
can get)

I think the endorsements should be organized in the following way:

I'll ask every community to endorse the battlemesh by publishing a post
on their blog with their official endorsement which links back to the
battlemesh website (i'll provide them the text).

The official press release will contain the poster with all the logos
which endorse the event, and the text will contain a link to a page on
the battlemesh wiki which contains the list of links to all the
communuities endorsing the event.

What would endorsing mean? Endorsing would mean that at list one person
of the community endorsing the battlemesh will come to the event.. and
maybe hold a talk or something!

So, if nobody opposes this proposal, I would like to pass on the next
step, which would be to contact all the communities.

Do we have a press release yet?
Do we have a logo yet?
Do we have a poster yet?

I guess it's no, no, no

Do we have source files of old graphic material (logos, poster, etc)?

Federico

Il 01/15/2013 07:30 PM, Simon Wunderlich ha scritto:
> Hey Federico,
>
> sounds like a good idea! Do you want to ask the communities and create
> the poster?
>
> I don't know about how you want to spread these "endorsements", but
I'd like