[Battlemesh] Announcing the Wireless Battle Mesh v6 (15th of April - 21st of April 2013, Aalborg, Denmark)

George Klissiaris gklis at sarantaporo.gr
Wed Jan 16 17:47:14 UTC 2013

Hi Roger,

While discussing about what we should do with the remaining money from
the wbmv5, there was a proposal to sponsor hackerspace.gr (they
currently have a fund raising campaign running). However, we finally
decided that it is better to give it back to battlemesh community. In
any case, this money is result of the Battlemesh event and this was the
reason for the aforementioned decision.

Regards,
George