[Battlemesh] Promote WBMv6: ENDORSEMENTS?

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Wed Jan 16 21:34:24 UTC 2013

Hi!

> What would endorsing mean? Endorsing would mean that at list one person
> of the community endorsing the battlemesh will come to the event.. and
> maybe hold a talk or something!

Hm. wlan slovenija would definitely like to endorse Battlemesh, but we
are yet unsure if anybody will be able to attend. I am not sure if this
attendance is a reasonable requirement. Why limit only to those? Why not
simply endorse by giving your name to the event, and this is it.

> Do we have source files of old graphic material (logos, poster, etc)?

For last year (Athens) graphic material for logo was send few times to
the mailing list. I could find it again. Or probably it is somewhere in
the archive or even on the wiki.

Mitar