[Battlemesh] Promote WBMv6: ENDORSEMENTS?

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Wed Jan 23 17:06:54 UTC 2013

Il 01/16/2013 10:34 PM, Mitar ha scritto:
> Hm. wlan slovenija would definitely like to endorse Battlemesh, but we
> are yet unsure if anybody will be able to attend. I am not sure if this
> attendance is a reasonable requirement. Why limit only to those? Why not
> simply endorse by giving your name to the event, and this is it.

Ok you're right. A requirement like that would be too strict. But no
slovenians at the battlemesh would be sad hey!

I need to write the text. I'll do it by the end of this week, I'll
create the page on the wiki and send an email to all the organizations.

2 questions:

 1. does writing on the wiki require special permissions?
 2. what are organizations and communities I should get in touch with?
      * Freifunk
      * Ninux
      * Wlan Slovenja
      * Guifi