[Battlemesh] Promote WBMv6: ENDORSEMENTS?

Michel de Geofroy micheldegeofroy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:10:02 UTC 2013

I do agree with Simon and like the idea of people contributing time or
hardware ... and I do hope as many people contribute something so that
monetary needs are kept at a bare minimum.

The below questions need attention and maybe a thread,

* who will receive the money?
Thats a good question because I will need money to print T-Shirts etc. who
is in charge of that in General ?

* what to do about projects which don't have a legal entitity/shared bank
account? (that might be the case for most software projects at least)
Cash will probably do

* will we not print the logo if the money wasn't received?
I don't think that this is an issue because if a group / project can not
afford to help in any way they probably need our help
* who manages all that?
No one and everyone :)

//Michel