[Battlemesh] Logo creation

George Kleissiaris gklis at sarantaporo.gr
Sun Jan 27 19:26:47 UTC 2013

Hello Martin,

About the T-Shirts we printed in WBMv5, all of them were preordered. Just after the registration form closed, I asked everybody through email to tell me whether they wanted a WBMv5 T-Shirt and the preferred size. So I had i detailed list of those who had ordered and their sizes. We also made some extra for those who didn't order in time or for special purposes. That way we didn't have any T-Shirts left and everybody got theirs  in time and in the preferred size.

The cost was very low, 5€ each, because a friend of mine who does this job made them for us without taking any commission, just the cost of the T-Shirts and the materials for printing them.

For promotion purposes we also printed a big vinyl banner with the WBMv5 logo. I think you can see it somewhere in the videos or photos of the event. Maybe you could do something similar for the WBMv6.

George