[Battlemesh] Intel Sponsorship

Michel de Geofroy micheldegeofroy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:52:07 UTC 2013

IMHO

Yes but we must care to never become too dependent on it (donations) or let
one use the event for there own agenda.

I would say that all sponsors and endorsers have same size logo on poster
only... On the web site a list with name of sponsor /endorser and contact
link (to a human preferably).The list order would reflect size of donation
(more higher) but I think a normal size flag would be cool then we can fly
all the colors so to say.

The money should be spent on non essentials so that the event not become
hooked on financial aid (EU Love's to do this).

Martin ... May the force be with you

Michel