[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v6 conclusions

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:11:44 UTC 2013

There are not "official" results, just raw data. As far as I know Nico and
Clauz (the testing team) did some initial analisys, which pointed that BMX6
was the protocol with better results in general followed by OLSR in the
bandwidth corner-to-corner test and Batman-adv in the time convergence
test. But maybe they can clarify it.

Cheers

--
./p4u