[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v6 conclusions

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 10:05:08 UTC 2013

--
./p4u

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Mitar <mitar at tnode.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> There were some measurements done at WCW as well?

Yes, we did some mesurements. The testbed here was mainly composed by
TPlink MR3040 single radio routers (maybe UFO have some map screenshots).

We used the firmware developed during the battlemesh (which split protocols
by VLAN tag) and we capture all traffic between the testing node and the
mesh network using WireShark. The graph you can see here is the result of
the overhead-moving test:

https://libre-mesh.org/attachments/download/12/overhead_mobile.png

There was another experiment to measure the coverage time but we did
something wrong in the capture and the graphic made not sense. However the
impression was that Batman-adv was better on this.

How is with all that?