[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v6 conclusions

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Tue Jul 30 11:28:43 UTC 2013

Hi!

> The graph you can see here is the result of the overhead-moving
> test:

What exactly is the description of this test? You were moving a node and
measuring the overhead done by the node? Was there an established full
bandwidth TCP connection done to the node at the same time to see how
well does this work? Because I don't care really about the overhead, if
the routing protocol is incapable of nice transition of routes so that
my TCP connection does not break. Overhead comparison is useful just
when all routing protocols work the same when comparing stability and
throughput of TCP connections. Then you want the one with lower overhead.

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m