[Battlemesh] Peering agreement

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Thu Jun 6 12:21:22 UTC 2013

Hi!

We started thinking about the peering agreement. I drafted some ideas here:

http://grow.wlan-si.net/ticket/1258

The idea is that I prefer the structure of the license. And that it is
copy-left nature. I want to create something which can be easily
summarized with icons, similar to CC licenses. And which goes something
like: network neutrality and free transit, share-alike and attribution
if you build upon the network.

I read pico peering agreement, freenetworks peering agreement and
guifi.net XOLN license and this is a my take on all that (not the ending
text for lawyers). Comment and feedback welcome.

Mitar