[Battlemesh] Endorsers we all would like to see

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Wed Mar 13 19:35:57 UTC 2013

I would like to make a last attempt to get in the list of the endorsers
the following communities:

  * Freifunk
  * Funkfeuer
  * Babel routing protocol
  * OpenWRT

Do you guys think if possible? Could you pass me a direct contact of
some members of these communities or their public contact mail to ask
them if they are coming and if they wanna endorse?

Once these are on the list I'll move on to talk to micheal about the poster.

Hurry up please!

Federico