[Battlemesh] (WBMv6 - Call for Talks Announcement) REMINDER _1st April submissions deadline_

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 20:21:48 UTC 2013

Hi WBMv6 lovers,

The proposals submission deadline is getting closer and so far we have
just received 4 proposals :p

For the good of all we kindly/strongly request you to make your
submissions in time. We want to have the agenda proposal arranged by
the first we of April to have some time to debate any possible
disagreement or problem here in the mailing list.

So please, spend a few time writing your proposals and submit them as
soon as possible (the 1st of April at the latest).

Kind regards

--
roger