[Battlemesh] Talks proposal for OLSR

Henning Rogge hrogge at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 23 20:44:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

here is our proposal for the talk:

Name:   Ferry Huberts and Henning Rogge
Type of slot:    talk
Headline: Status of OLSR and OLSRv2 at Olsr.org
Time: between 17th April at 19:00 and 19th April 15:00 (15:00 would be
the latest end of the talk).

A summary of the activities at Olsr.org in the last year and things
planned for the next year,  both the OLSRv1 routing agent and the
coming OLSRv2 code.

Henning Rogge

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 8:55 PM, Roger Baig Viñas <roger.baig at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ferry,
>
> Thanks for your interest and your proposals. Would you mind expanding
> your proposals following the Call For Talks [1] guidelines?
>
> [1] battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV6/CallForTalks
>
> Regards
>
> On 20 March 2013 12:28, Ferry Huberts <mailings at hupie.com> wrote:
>> Hi BM
>>

>> I would like to propose 2 OLSR talks that I'd like to do:
>>
>> 1- OLSR in 2012/2013 (by Henning Rogge and me)
>> 2- Multi-gateway enhancements in OLSR v1 and BRDP (by me)
>>
>> Because of my travel arrangements the earliest possible slot for a talk
>> would be on the 17th at 1900h, the last slot would be on the 19th ending at
>> 1500h.
>>
>> Please advice
>>
>> --
>> Ferry Huberts
>

> --
> roger

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan