[Battlemesh] Next event: news and endorsements

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:33:51 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Clauz <clauz at ninux.org> wrote:

> On 05/21/2013 12:26 PM, Nemesis wrote:
> > And this twitter account:
> > https://twitter.com/battlemesh
> >
> > It would be great to use them to promote the event, before and during
> > the event with live updates.
>
> I am one of the managers of that account. If you want to take care of
> it, I will send you the password.
>
> But perhaps it's a bit early to start thinking about the promotion of
> the next battlemesh? We are not even sure of the location...

I'd be willing to host and/or have something similar at my location in los
gatos, california.

I lean towards doing something battlemeshy that combined more "making" with
the wifi hacking tho... so perhaps I'll find a similar concept that also
gets progress made. Would anyone be interested in doing something in
california in the september/october timeframe? Can do earlier but I figure
it would take a lot of planning.

> Clauz

Dave Täht

Fixing bufferbloat with cerowrt: