[Battlemesh] battlemesh.org expires in December

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:29:34 UTC 2013

Hello,

I did the renew up to 2018. I paid 40 euros. (receipt attached)
For me it is okay to get money back when we meet in Leipzig.

@Franz: thanks for offering. When we start to collect money for the
event just feel free to round up to some more euros that we use for
this kind of expenses. thanks !

ciao :)

Saverio