[Battlemesh] Common mistakes when deploying nodes

cmsv cmsv at wirelesspt.net
Sat Sep 14 22:27:19 UTC 2013

Hello
I have created a node kit to simplify the whole process of deploying an
access point.
The node/kit is built best way possible for weather resistance and
durability and equipment protection.

I have posted some videos on youtube of the standard kit as well as some
information about it on wiki pages (translation bar provided).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDoFWJOSTuU

It is quite simple to build.
All the end user need to know is where to attach it according to
recommendations.