[Battlemesh] Endorsements 2014

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Sep 17 14:47:48 UTC 2013

 Hi meshfighters,

 anybody reading this email can confirm their community's willing to
 endorse the battlemesh again for the Battlemesh v7 of 2014?

 I'm going to start contacting last year's endorsers to ask them if they
 want to endorse again soon.
 Let's be sure the ones that were missing this year won't be missing
 again next year! Eg: Funkfeuer, OpenWRT, ? fill this question mark here
 with your community

 I saw that some prototyping of the logo already started, that's a great
 thing and we should try to get the logo and a digital poster prototype
 ready asap!

 Federico