[Battlemesh] Custom Dual AP antenna setup for one router antenna plug

Gui Iribarren gui at altermundi.net
Fri Sep 20 20:48:21 UTC 2013

Use a 802.11n mimo 2x2 router, it will behave as you want without the loss or splitters.
We have experimented much over that setup with success, on tplink tl-wdr3500 (ath9k) so it's not speculation :)

If you use a simultaneous dualband router like the wdr3500, instead of the bicuads you should use the original antennas that come on the box, maybe with a small passive reflector, and use a short (1meter in our case) pigtail female-rp-sma to male-rp-sma to reach the windows