[Battlemesh] Open tasks for battlemesh v7 in Leipzig

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Mon Sep 30 13:30:11 UTC 2013

 I would like to collaborate regarding the press release because I
 believe it is closely related to the endorsements.
 So if anyone is interested in that task we can collaborate!

 I suggest to have only 1 twitter account for this event, which should
 be https://twitter.com/battlemesh
 I suggest to merge https://twitter.com/BattleMESHv6 in the main one,
 which basically means to eliminate it, but also to give write access to
 their (@BattleMESHv6) admins so the main account (@battlemesh) can be
 managed and updated by more people.
 BTW I also need (and kindly ask for) access to @battlemesh and invite
 anyone which would like to help sending tweets before and during the
 event to join me.

 T-shirt: for me we should have one if there's anyone that can take care
 of this.

 Federico