[Battlemesh] Hello list

Amadeus Alfa amadeus at chemnitz.freifunk.net
Thu Apr 10 13:50:06 UTC 2014

Dear list,

I just subscripted to the battlemesh ML to inform you guys of my decision
to support you with testing coordination and scenarios this year in
Leipzig.

Since I want to provide as much benefit as possible to the 'battle of mesh'
it would be very much appreciated if you let me know of any things you want
to see tested at BattleMesh v7 from your real world experience or interest.

Has anyone ever tested how routing protocols perform in a Power-line
environment? Want to try? :-)

Furthermore I was talking to the CEO of VariaGroup (http://varia-store.com)
to convince him to support BattleMesh v7. They will supply some
hardware/donate money and maybe even give a talk at the conference.

Best wishes,
Amadeus