[Battlemesh] Hello list

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Thu Apr 10 14:11:16 UTC 2014

Hey Amadeus,

thanks a lot for signing up as test manager! :D

Just to keep everyone on track, we have Pau and Gui signed up for firmware
preparations, so it would be great if you guys can collaborate well and find
some great tests! We don't have confirmation if Gui can personally join the
battlemesh, but Pau signed up. :)

As for hardware, we already have some people bringing hardware, which is
available here:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV7#List_of_the_Hardware_Available_for_the_WBMv7

Of course, more hardware is not bad though ...

Finally, if there is anyone else who wants to support Amadeus on the various
tasks (defining tests, evaluate results, etc), please tell us. :)

Thanks!
    Simon