[Battlemesh] Broadcast lost because of hidden station

Paul Fuxjaeger fuxjaeger at ftw.at
Sat Apr 26 12:56:45 UTC 2014

On 26.04.14 12:07, Henning Rogge wrote:
> but I would expect that at least "one in five" broadcasts would make
> it through, because unicasts get up to 4 retransmissions.

retransmission are sent in "fast" succession, maybe that helps to get
them received easier or maybe RTS/CTS is enabled?

But if you don't see those non-retried frames EVER (multicast FER=1
while unicast FER<<1 while using the same channel code) this sounds like
the problem is located somewhere "higher".