[Battlemesh] Presentation/demonstration of cjdns

Lars larsg at systemli.org
Tue Apr 29 23:04:04 UTC 2014

Hi everybody!

My name's Lars and I'm a contributor to cjdns on OpenWRT and Android.
We/I'll be attending Battlemesh for the first time!

I'd like to introduce cjdns in a presentation (and demo) session.

Title: cjdns and Project Meshnet

Abstract: Cjdns implements an encrypted IPv6 network using public key
cryptography for address allocation and a distributed hash table for
routing. This provides near zero-configuration networking without many
of the security and robustness issues that regular IPv4 and IPv6
networks have.

This session will introduce cjdns as well as its 500+ nodes test
deployment, and demonstrate the easy setting up of a secure local mesh
network consisting of desktop, phone, and router devices.

EndAbstract

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Thanks,
Lars