[Battlemesh] Presentation/demonstration of cjdns

elektra onelektra at gmx.net
Wed Apr 30 10:41:01 UTC 2014

Hi Lars –

thank you for your submission. Same question of my previous e-mail to Antonio goes to you:

How long is your presentation and demo?

Cheers,
Elektra

--
Viral meme of radical freedom

The fact that you talk in your head doesn't mean that you think.

The best way to lose control over yourself is trying to control yourself.

Most people experience themselves as a voice in their head, telling them
 who they are, what they think and what they have to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme