No subject

Thu Aug 28 01:26:11 CEST 2014

mixed-signal processing to perform equalization, echo and crosstalk
cancellation, data recovery, and error correction at a gigabit per
second data rate. The device achieves robust performance in noisy
environments with very low power dissipation.

It does have CRC checking capabilities, if they are used of not is
another question. The device itself has no memory, being Layer 1, so
retransmissions and all the rest depends on the router it is attached to.

You can imagine KORUZA as a potentially lossy optical cable.

Kind regards,
Musti