[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v7 Call for talks and workshops

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Thu Feb 6 23:08:21 UTC 2014

Thanks for your work, Ameba.

> Please let me know if anything on this call needs changing, before
> it gets forwarded to many lists.

There's no deadline for talk submissions.  (You don't need to make it
a hard deadline, but I think it would be helpful to say something like
"preferably before ...")

You're also not giving a preferred slot length.  An hour per talk
seems like a lot.

> Also I think it would be good have a locally-publicised talk, for
> people who live in Leipzig who are interested in whats it all about.
> Something like a brief explanation of the major routing algorithms
> and a brief presentation of the groups present.  Perhaps in the
> evening so more people could come and translated to german.

In my experience, Germans tend to speak very good English, so
translating into Goethe's tongue not necessary might be.

-- Juliusz