[Battlemesh] Poster 0.4 (RC)

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sun Feb 9 10:33:39 UTC 2014

If nobody has anything to oppose we can consider this final.

The only worry I have regards OLSR, because I had to cut off the symbol
(the circle with the arrows) because it really didn't fit with the other
routing protocols, this way looks much better.
So I hope Henning, Aaron and the OLSR guys don't mind, otherwise I will
have to rearrange some things.

And yes Mitar, we are a big (and promising IMHO) community and that's
why I wanted to do this poster, because an image is worth a thousand
words and can communicate this message instantly to hundreds of people :)

Nemesis