[Battlemesh] designing logo each year VS permanent identity

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Mon Feb 10 10:15:15 UTC 2014

Hey Federico,

just my two cents on the proposal: personally I like the fact that we have a
different logo every time - it's part of the identity of the battlemesh. For
the website, we are doing changes each year to fit it to the environment
(travel info, hosting info, agenda etc) so the wiki format is quite good. It
might not be the most beautiful page on the net, but it's easy for people to
access and everyone can make changes - we should definitely be able to keep
that.

So even if we save the time for the logo, I don't know how much we safe
regarding the website. We can discuss that at the WBM of course, if you have a
good idea how to pull that - if we find someone who wants to do that for money
(which is certainly possible), we need to supervise that too and be able to
make changes on our own in the future. :)

Cheers,
    Simon