[Battlemesh] WBMv7 - Hotel package early bird deadline extended

Jo-Philipp Wich jow at openwrt.org
Wed Feb 12 16:10:40 UTC 2014

Dear battlemeshers,

as you know we have organized a low cost acommodation + food package for
you, especially for the people coming from far away. With the
participant list [1] getting longer and the endorsements now creating
the buzz we need to attract people, we are happy to announce that we
managed to extend the early bird deadline!

The accomodation package (including hostel and breakfast for all 6
nights) is now available until February 28th, for 150 EUR. After this
date, the package will still be available but the price will rise to 175
EUR. Details are to be found in the Battlemesh v7 wiki page [2].

The Battlemesh itself is free of charge, and regardless of whether you
choose the accomodation package or not, please make sure to add your
name to the participant list [1] if you intend to come.

Kind regards from the local organization team.
Jow & Kloschi

[1] http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV7/Participants
[2] http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV7#Participant_Registration_and_Fee