[Battlemesh] riding to battlemesh

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 15:30:12 UTC 2014

Hello Folks !
I dont know if this can be considered a WarmUp event, but we are doing it ! :)

4 Ninux nerds will ride their bicycle from München to Leipzig.

We start in München the morning of Saturday 10th of May, and we plan
to get to Leipzig by Tuesday night.

If anyone is interested in joining the ride (or part of the ride) you
can send me an email.

We are travelling with light and expensive foldable bikes, no camping
equipment, but plastic credit card and 5 stars hotels ! Remember ? we
Italians are all very rich !

Be ready for the Italian invasion at the battlemesh because as you
know most of us are completely crazy nerds :D

Saverio