[Battlemesh] Call for talks organization, anyone? (and other open jobs!)

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Wed Jan 8 21:50:46 UTC 2014

Dear Battlemeshers,

Since we finally got the official announcement, we need to start the talk
organization - someone needs to: send an official call for talks, collect and
review proposals, and put them into a schedule.

Who would like do this for our fabolous event? It would be great if we can
start the call for talks soonish. :)

Also we have other jobs open for volunteers:

 * Test management - Think of meaningful test scenarios and prepare/discuss
   them with the teams. Also think about how to evaluate the data collected
 * Firmware preparation - We can probably use the WBMv6 firmware, but this
   would need to be checked and prepared as well - are all the nice new
   features of all the protocols in? Any bugs squashed?
 * T-Shirts - we did not have any last year (well, one?!), you want some for
   Leipzig?
 * Press Communication - Shall we inform media/blogs/etc about the WBM? -
Federico is already in for this, maybe someone wants to help out?

Since we want to do this as a community event, it would be great to see a lot
of helping hands. :)

Cheers,
    Simon