[Battlemesh] Ninux.org citing battlemesh

L. Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Sat Jan 11 22:01:23 UTC 2014

On Jan 11, 2014, at 9:37 PM, Leandro Navarro <leandro at pangea.org> wrote:

> Hi Federico, excellent news ! Thanks for the references to CONFINE and Clommunity.
> I like the sentence "Don’t connect to the Internet, become the Internet!"

Indeed: it's an old but good battle cry of the community wireless folks :)
At Funkfeuer our motto since many years is "Statt ich will ins Netz - wir sind das Netz" (translated: "don't think 'I want to connect to the net', instead *be* the net") :)

> This will help and motivate other community networks to connect to local exchange points.

I hope so as well. However, there are usually costs involved of course and it varies from country to country.

In this sense: congrats Ninux again!

Have a nice weekend,
a.