[Battlemesh] Battlemesh poster draft

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Mon Jan 20 09:22:50 UTC 2014

 On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 23:38:20 +0100, Antonio Quartulli
 <antonio at meshcoding.com> wrote:
> On 19/01/14 23:24, Nemesis wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I made this:
>> http://static.nemesisdesign.net/battlemesh/poster-0.1.png
>>
>> It's not great and there's a lot of space for improvement. Send your
>> feedback.
>
> Hi Federico,
>
> very nice, thanks for starting this!
> I think that the idea is not bad, but maybe we should think about
> some
> light background? That would make it feel less "empty", I think.

 Yes, is very simple right now, probably too much.

 First question that comes into my mind is: do we want to print this?

 If the answer is yes, there are two issues:

 1. the background cannot be too complex
 2. it should be printed in Leipzig, because transporting an A0 poster
 on a ryanair flight does not sounds a good idea

> Another possible idea: what about placing the logos of the endorsers
> like a circle around the main content of the poster? note: it might
> be a
> very ugly idea :-P

 Any example of your idea is available to get inspiration from?

 Nemesis