[Battlemesh] Question: AWMN?

Joseph Bonicioli nettraptor at awmn.net
Wed Jan 22 13:43:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone is available. Usually it is me and Stavros that have managed to travel in those events but the truth is that Several projects with AWMN and personal work have taken a toll on me and Stavros.

We have no time to attend let alone that I take leave  from my daytime job to attend meetings for confine and other personal projects. So even holidays have gone done to 10 days a year IF I am lucky.

If this was at a location that I could combine attendance with some eminent meeting then I would do that. Similar to the meetings for the wireless summit.

BUT… Saying that, there might be someone from the AWMN community that can attend and  I will propose to the Association Board to partially fund the travelling although our budget is very restricted.

I noticed that there is a Confine space so in my personal opinion we can totally justify the cost. I will talk internally about this and if someone is willing to come I guess he can.

We can promote the event on our web site and in our forum if that counts as endorsement. I am not sure what is involved in an endorsement but with the impression I have (political purpose, promotion, etc.) yes we can support it.

Let me know what I have to do.

Regards,

Joseph Bonicioli