[Battlemesh] Poster 0.3 + summary

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Wed Jan 22 18:28:57 UTC 2014

Posterupdated with allthe logos I have:
http://static.nemesisdesign.net/battlemesh/poster-0.3.png

Positioned the logos based on their similarity in look(not definitive).
I eliminated the address of Sublab because as we have more logos it's
started to look crowded, then I thought what it is not necessary
according to our goals? Our goal is not to put this poster on walls
around the city before the event, rather it's just a promotion thing
that we'll show on webpages and  hopefully at the event, so the address
is not necessary. Less is more!

Ihope to put also OLSR and AMWN, but we won't wait more than beginning
of Feb.
Waiting also for Altermundi to send the logo with type converted to paths.

Next step I'll see if I can make the background nicer.

I will reposition the logos at the end.

Final note: I have no idea how it is going to look when printed, so
tonight I'm gonna ask a woman whoteach graphic and print designat
Fusolab. Hopefully she'll give some advices.

Nemesis

PS: if anyone wanna try to do some different proposals based on the work
i'm doing i'll put up the SVG/AI file.