[Battlemesh] Vote for the CHEST funding applications! (deadline: July 7th, 17h CET)

Lars larsg at systemli.org
Sun Jul 6 13:25:05 UTC 2014

Hey Battlemeshers,

Leonardo briefly mentioned his application [1] to the CHEST programme
after his talk in Leipzig, and I applied as well [2]. The 30 winning
applications will be picked based on how many votes they receive, and
will then receive the 6,000 Euros in funding.

While Leonardo's application is very concrete, mine is more abstract -
basically I want to use the funding to further develop cjdns' Android,
OpenWRT, and probably Firefox OS integrations.

There's one more day to vote for both, and I'm asking all of you to do
so! :) It only takes an email address, or FB/Twitter/LinkedIn account.

Thanks, and cheers,
Lars

[1] RiseApp - http://ideas.chest-project.eu/?q=node/251
[2] NetCommons - Our Neighbourhood, Our ISP -
http://ideas.chest-project.eu/?q=node/3412