[Battlemesh] Calling All Hackers: Help Us Build an Open Wireless Router | Electronic Frontier Foundation

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Mon Jul 21 04:33:53 UTC 2014

Hi!

Hm, are there really already such projects? I find this a different
project. It does not provide mesh capabilities. It tries to empowers
individuals, not communities or groups. Also an important thing, but a
bit different.

I would say that it is only half the way, because mesh capabilities
could be always added upon such an individual-oriented system. So maybe
we should learn and think about adding those features to our firmware.

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m