[Battlemesh] battlemesh v6 test data postprocessing

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.jussieu.fr
Sat Jun 7 23:10:11 UTC 2014

> Yes, for netperf_test0 and netperf_test1 it was set to 24Mbps, at the
> end of netperf_test2 the multicast rate was set from 24 to 54Mbps, on
> netperf_test3 it was set to 6Mbps.

Ah, okay.  That probably explains it.

Babel assumes that multicast packets get through often enough (at least
one in three), even if they're full-size frames (1500 octets).  That's
probably not going to happen with such extreme parameters.

Clauz, are these parameters typical of community mesh networks?  If so,
I'll add some code to Babel to deal with multicast rates set too high --
but I'd obviously rather not add code just to deal with Battlemesh.

-- Juliusz