[Battlemesh] Tests

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat May 3 17:22:13 UTC 2014

A couple more comments:

In scenario 3s and 5 it is unclear if what babel calls "diversity
routing" (and batman calls
something else that I can't remember) will be used.

http://www.pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr/~jch/software/babel/wbmv4.pdf

My assumption is that a single wifi channel will be used. Using
multiple channels is
generally a huge win, but would need more routers (as in scenaro 5) to
achieve interesting effects.

If it is the first case, the diagram on 3 is incorrect for a 5m
radius, as all routers would
have direct reachability unless they are on different ssids.

If it is the second case, n7 would have to support 6 channels, and the
others, 3.