[Battlemesh] AlterMundi running for the FRIDA award

Nicolás Echániz nicoechaniz at altermundi.net
Tue May 6 07:02:12 UTC 2014

"FRIDA is the Regional Fund for Digital Innovation in Latin America and
the Caribbean, an initiative of LACNIC, dedicated to contributing to the
development of the Information Society in our region by funding research
projects and by recognizing and rewarding innovative approaches in the
use of ICTs for development."

http://programafrida.net/awards

We invite all our friends (and future friends!) to vote:
http://programafrida.net/projects/projects/view/439

(just click the Vote/Votar link)

Voting improves the chances of AlterMundi/QuintanaLibre obtaining an
award. Sharing through any media also helps a lot.

You'll see the project presentation is in spanish, but you can always
find material in english about our work at:
http://www.altermundi.net/prensa
http://blog.altermundi.net

Thanks!

NicoEchániz