[Battlemesh] [Remote]real-time view of the network/possible remote deployment

Xavier Carcelle xavier.carcelle at gmail.com
Tue May 13 15:16:14 UTC 2014

Hey there,

like others french/belgium mesh battlemeshers, I wish I could come and
live this 7th event of the battlemesh serie but job load made it
difficult though the list/infos/people/hardware/set-up makes this
event one of the most interesting since the 1st in Paris.
In order to follow the network deployment and the testbed, is there a way to :
*follow the realtime map of the mesh deployment of the nodes ?
*connect to the network (monitoring or gateway) ?
*deploy a remote node w/ the same set-up and have a remote
mesh-network linking to Lepizig?

I heard even dogs are carrying mesh-nodes (on battery) and italian are
coming by bike.

Warm toughts from Paris.

Xavier.