[Battlemesh] [OpenWrt-Users] Hardware implants on routers. Something that concerns us all

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Thu May 15 21:40:30 UTC 2014

In lieu of knowledge that the Heartbleed bug was almost certainly exploited
by intelligence agencies, I'd wonder specifically about holes in things
like on-chip AES encryption in radio chipsets, or even in popular
pseudo-random number generator implementations.  One could indeed speculate
whether such holes were intentionally introduced.

Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net
314-246-9434